On October 28, 2020, the first One-Stop Government Service for Foreign Talents was established in Shuangliu District, Chengdu City, which covers all stages of entry, on-boarding and employment of foreign personnel, including the extension and renewal of visa.
Six Aspects of Services
Per the Chengdu Municipal Government, the one-stop government service platform was set up to provide a more relaxed environment and greater convenience for expats working and living in China. Thus, six categories of services will be provided here, namely exit-entry management, remuneration package, social security, business registration agents, life and exclusive services, where the details are given below.
Services on Exit-Entry Management
- Renewal and extension of ordinary visa for foreigners;
- Issuance, renewal and extension of residence permits for foreigners (excluding permanent residence);
- Issuance of stay permit for foreigners;
- Registration and credit rating of foreign-related units.
Services on Remuneration Package
- Consultation on tax laws and regulations;
- Personal tax declaration & tax payment consultation;
- Personal Tax Refund consultation.
Services on Social Security
- Consultation on social security policy;
- Handling of social security business.
Services on Business Registration Agent
- Business start-up registration;
- Stock rights change;
- Application for industry licensing;
- Registration and protection of intellectual property rights.
- Foreign-related legal protection;
- Foreign commercial Insurance;
- Accounting & auditing services;
- Translation services;
- Application for talent apartment;
- Information of rental and sale houses;
- Domestic service.
- Employment guidance;
- Entrepreneurship counseling;
- Project incubation;
- Financial service.
Address of One-Stop Government Service Platform
All the above-mentioned services are available at the following address.
English Address: No. 289, Wenxing section, Dajian Road, Shuangliu District, Chengdu City.
Chinese Address: 成都市双流区大件路文星路段289号
Per Chen Yu, head of the Foreign Student Management Department at Southwest Minzu University, this initiative is to provide foreigners with all-round services in life and study, and to show the process of Chengdu becoming an international city, so as to attract more expats to come and settle here.